Remote opportunity with a Large Financial Client
- Must have designed the E2E architecture of unified data platform covering all the aspect of data lifecycle starting from Data Ingestion, Transformation, Serve and consumption.
- Must have excellent coding skills either Python or Scala, preferably Python.
- Must have at least 10+ years of experience in Data Engineering domain with total of 12+ years.
- Must have designed and implemented at least 2-3 project end-to-end in Databricks.
- Must have at least 3+ years of experience on databricks which consists of various components as below
- Delta lake
- db API 2.0
- SQL Endpoint – Photon engine
- Unity Catalog
- Databricks workflows orchestration
- Security management
- Platform governance
- Data Security
- Must have followed various architectural principles to design best suited per problem.
- Must be well versed with Databricks Lakehouse concept and its implementation in enterprise environments.
- Must have strong understanding of Data warehousing and various governance and security standards around Databricks.
- Must have knowledge of cluster optimization and its integration with various cloud services.
- Must have good understanding to create complex data pipeline.
- Must be strong in SQL and sprak-sql.
- Must have strong performance optimization skills to improve efficiency and reduce cost.
- Must have worked on designing both Batch and streaming data pipeline.
- Must have extensive knowledge of Spark and Hive data processing framework.
- Must have worked on any cloud (Azure, AWS, GCP) and most common services like ADLS/S3, ADF/Lambda, CosmosDB/DynamoDB, ASB/SQS, Cloud databases.
- Must be strong in writing unit test case and integration test.
- Must have strong communication skills and have worked with cross platform team.
- Must have great attitude towards learning new skills and upskilling the existing skills.
- Responsible to set best practices around Databricks CI/CD.
- Must understand composable architecture to take fullest advantage of Databricks capabilities.
- Good to have Rest API knowledge.
- Good to have understanding around cost distribution.
- Good to have if worked on migration project to build Unified data platform.
- Good to have knowledge of DBT.
- Experience around DevSecOps including docker and Kubernetes.
- Software development full lifecycle methodologies, patterns, frameworks, libraries, and tools
- Experience with data ingestion technologies such as Azure Data Factory, SSIS, Pentaho, Alteryx
- Experience with visualization tools such as Tableau, Power BI
- Experience with machine learning tools such as mlFlow, Databricks AI/ML, Azure ML, AWS sagemaker, etc.
- Experience in distilling complex technical challenges to actionable decisions for stakeholders and guiding project teams by building consensus and mediating compromises when necessary.
- Experience coordinating the intersection of complex system dependencies and interactions
- Experience in solution delivery using common methodologies especially SAFe Agile but also Waterfall, Iterative, etc.
- Demonstrated knowledge of relevant industry trends and standards
6 month contract to hire in NYC
- Over 5 years of Regulatory Affairs experience within a regulated industry, preferably skin and personal care products including OTC
- Product development experience strongly preferred
- Skin and personal care including OTC claim review experience strongly preferred
- Track record adhering to compliance requirements (i.e. FDA, Health Canada, EPA, FTC, cGMP, ISO, etc.)
- Strong written communication skills, especially detail oriented and technical material
- Experience communicating with cross-functional teams and customers including verbal presentations
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to meet deadlines while being flexible to changes in priorities and interruptions
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills to complete assignments accurately
- Full usability of MS Office suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
TAMPA - HYBRID
- Minimum of 6 years of related experience.
- Strong Information Security experience, specifically in PKI/Cryptography (on premise or cloud).
- Solid experience with Python.
- Solid experience in networking fundamentals, OS (Windows/Linux) security.
- Working knowledge of Jenkins and Chef would be a great plus including Agile concepts.
The successful candidate will provide professional-level support for the company's cyber security initiatives, projects, and ongoing activities. If you have a history of success in this space, want to join an amazing team that promotes from within, we encourage you to apply! i
- Master’s degree in Systems Engineering.
- Expert product knowledge of transmissions, engines, and powerpack integration into tracked vehicles.
- An understanding of working with CAD models and programs in Pro E (Creo).
- Experience in developing products for the defense industry.
Roles & Responsibilities
- ATG developer will leverage latest ATG ecommerce technologies to lead enterprise level ecommerce initiatives by designing and developing a ATG commerce platform through database design, application development, and J2EE apps.
- Very good in Core Java, Servlets,JSP, WebSphere Commerce, ATG, Hybris, Hibernate, Springs, Multithreading concepts, REST API & SQL
• Minimum 5 years of experience developing applications in ATG.
• Strong programming skills in Java, J2EE, JSP applications
• 5+ years e-commerce experience: WebSphere Commerce, ATG, Hybris 5+ years SQL (Oracle Preferred, MySQL, No SQL)
• Experience with web and application servers such as Apache and Tomcat
Experienced professional with proficient knowledge of active and passive circuit design as well as practical knowledge of project management. Ability to manage development projects with general supervision. Effectively communicates with contacts inside and outside of own department, customers, and suppliers. Recommends enhancements to systems and processes. Works to achieve technical performance while meeting schedule and cost operational targets for specific programs and projects with moderate impact on departmental results.
- Design and test low noise amplifiers and passive circuits.
- Conceptualize and develop new RF and Microwave circuits, packages, and products.
- Perform EM simulations of microwave housings, transitions, and passive circuits.
- Perform circuit simulations of microwave active circuits.
- Develop specifications for microwave components and subassemblies.
- Perform RF and microwave subassembly system analysis.
- Generate test and data reports.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrophysics and a minimum of 6 years of prior relevant experience or a Graduate Degree and a minimum of 4 years of prior related experience.
- A minimum of 3 years of microwave active circuit design and simulation experience is required.
- Ability to gain Secret Level Security Clearance
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Low noise amplifier design experience.
- Ability to manage projects and interface to other areas
Electrical engineer well versed in the design and deployment of complex RF hardware systems to join an engineering organization that designs and delivers leading edge communications products
The successful candidate will be responsible for the design and development of RF hardware for tactical radio products. This individual will be a member of a cross functional development team with hands on responsibility for the RF hardware development from the definition of requirements through the integration and testing of the completed product. Strong communication and interpersonal skills coupled with the ability work within a large engineering team are required. The successful candidate must also be able to describe complex system solutions to audiences of varying technical backgrounds and establish support/enthusiasm for a proposed solution.
This role requires strong leadership and teamwork skills. The candidate will be expected to lead technology initiatives beyond their own core technical specialty, relying on team members from other specific disciplines as required. The candidate will work collaboratively across the engineering organization to focus on the requirements management, technical baseline creation, review and approval, technical roadmap creation and aspects of system engineering process compliance including, but not limited to, process artifact review and approval and risk management/analysis.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Lead role in RF hardware research, design, and development of software defined radio systems
- Application of the principles and techniques of electrical engineering, computer engineering, and mathematical analysis
- Make design decisions and assess technical risks in light of understanding customer requirements
- Execution of hardware development processes in accordance with Harris business practices
- Perform detailed design of RF circuitry
- Perform radio integration with other subsystems including Digital circuitry, FPGA, DSP and embedded firmware
- Perform subsystem and radio level verification and validation testing using formal techniques
- Introduce designs through new product introduction processed into manufacturing
- Identify, track and repair assigned hardware defects.
- Engagement in project post-mortem reviews in order to assess future process improvements.
- The ability to complete assignments on a self-directed basis with only high-level direction provided at the start of tasking.
Provide leadership in the development of technical staff through strategic hiring, mentoring, and training
Bachelor’s Degree and 9 years of prior relevant experience or Graduate degree and a minimum of 7 years prior related experience.
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Ability to work autonomously and with others to resolve technical issues
- Ability to obtain US Government Secret Security Clearance
- BS in Electrical Engineering (BSEE) or equivalent discipline
- Exposure to RF Communications Systems desirable
- Exposure to test scripting programming language such as LabView or Matlab desirable
- Experience with ASICs, PLLs, DACs, Amplifiers and Power Supply circuitry desirable
- Tactical radio communications, waveform development, video processing/encoding, and networking knowledge
- Experience with the Capability Maturity Model – Integrated (CMMI)
- Experience with DOORS or equivalent requirements management tools a plus
- Ability to work autonomously and with others to resolve technical issues.
- Proven and effective communications skills, interpersonal skills and customer focus are a must.
Estimators will have a proven track record of successfully estimating and managing complex structural steel
projects to profitability, with a strong emphasis on cost control, projections and managing expenses. Ideal
candidates will possess a strong business acumen with contract management experience (scope, invoicing,
documentation, forecasting, managing to a budget, and managing the customer). Estimator must be a self-starter
with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
Job Requirements include but not limited to the following. Other duties may be assigned per the direction of
the Estimating Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Works closely with Department Managers, Architects, Engineers, General Contractors and Steel
Fabricators to prepare/submit final erection estimates.
• Knowledge of prefabricated stairs, railings, ladders, catwalks, grating structures, heavy iron and
• Review and analyze blueprints, specifications, and other documentation presented by the client, to
accurately prepare and estimate projects.
• Calculation of detailing, material, shop labor, handling, and delivery cost to prepare thorough
• Develop estimates, pricing and proposal formats for submittal of change orders as needed by Project
• Track estimated and actual costs for determination of project profit margins and bid wins.
• Communicate with vendors to obtain accurate pricing and determine estimated lead times.
- Experience with safety critical Aerospace & Defense electronics products
- Systems or Aerospace Engineering
- Microsoft Office including MS Project
- IBM Rational® DOORS®
- Altium Designer
- Electronics manufacturing
- The successful candidate must have a BS/MS in a mechanical engineering discipline and a minimum of 4 years of experience in product design of defense and/or aerospace products
- Proven leadership of technical teams
- Ability to apply customer requirements and government/military specifications to design
- Demonstrated experience generating 3D solid models & 2D drawings, SolidWorks preferred
- Capable of applying GD&T, and understanding how it effects part cost
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills for interaction with various levels of management and customers
- Demonstrated competency in problem solving and root cause analysis
Technical Writer - Manufacturing experience writing manufacturing/mechanical/machine manuals.
Written Skills- Writes clearly using correct grammar, terminology, spelling and punctuation. Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying close attention to detail.
- Strong attention to detail and proofreading skills with emphasis on grammar and punctuation.
- Mechanical aptitude; working knowledge of mechanical drawings.
- Demonstrated technical writing capabilities.
- Ability to organize basic source material, including applicable specifications and accompanying diagrams and drawings; demonstrate experience in organizing material and completing writing assignments according to specified standards; demonstrate experience in modifying and augmenting existing documentation and in recommending revisions or changes in scope, format, content, and procedures.
- Other job duties as assigned
- Associate's degree or completion of a technical trade school in CAD, drafting or related field
- 3+ years' experience in a related field: Manufacturing Operations, Production Control, Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, etc.
- Must have knowledge and in-depth understanding of building codes, manufacturing layouts & facilities
- Must have the ability to work independently with multiple people, customers and vendors in order to accomplish goals.
- Must have excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Proficient with AutoCAD, experience in Solid Works & 3-D Modeling
- Must be familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
Los Angeles, CA
Looking for a talented and motivated individual to lead development and maintenance of our clients embedded hardware platforms. This individual will work under the guidance of the company VP of Development and in collaboration with other engineering areas to learn our suite of hi-tech motor controller products and build upon them.
The ideal candidate will have a degree in Electrical Engineering or other related Engineering discipline, and 10+ years recent experience in embedded hardware development.
Candidate should be able to demonstrate expertise in:
Embedded Systems software design
Design, Analysis and testing of micro-controller digital and analog electronics
IGBT’s, Mosfets, and other power drivers and current sensors
Motor control systems
Release management and document control
Application lifecycle management
Analog and digital circuits
ORCAD schematics tool
FPGA and high-speed signal processing
Digital signal processing, control systems and digital filters
TCP/IP, C, C++ knowledge a plus
Sensor-less motor control knowledge a plus
Military project RFP process knowledge a plus
Worst Case Circuit Analysis Capability desired